ADMISSION PROCEDURE OF KBM SCHOOL
Important Instructions For Admission & Admission Overview:
Documents Required for Admission:-
- All the students who desire to admission in KBM must have fill up a registration form
which can be obtained from the school office on any working day (during 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.).
- The student must meet the academic entry requirements laid down for each class.
- The student must be fit as per the prescribed school standards.
- The student's age for admission in class Ist, should be of age 5+years as per school standard age limits.
- The criteria may be waived for exceptionally bright students after a special written test.
- The school may grant admission on the basis of a written test or an interview or both.
- For admission in class XI admission form can be obtained after the result of High School Examination.
At the time of admission it is must to deposit Transfer Certificate in the school.
Procedure for Admission:-
- Four passport size photographs of the students.
- Proof of residence of parents (Photocopy).
- Birth Certificate (Attested Photocopy).
- Character Certificate by last attended school (for Class IX to XII).
- Transfer Certificate (counter signed if required) for class II to onwards.
- Get a receipt cum admission card for entrance examination.
- Obtain the prospectus attached with registration form from the Krishna Bal Mandir (9.00 am to 1.00 pm).
- Submit the documents required for admission to the KBM (9.00 am to 1.00 pm).
- Please bring the child to be admitted at the time of submitting documents.
If the child is granted admission you are to pay the admission charges, annual charges and obtain fee receipt.